Basketball Podcasts?

JG10Hawk

Is HN going to be producing very many basketball related podcasts this season? They seem to become less frequent by the year.

Any other podcasts out there that talk Hawkeye and Big Ten hoops?

I know Kakert and Randazzo normally post one every week to 10 days, at least they did last year.

On Iowa had Jeremiah Davis and Nathan Ford last year. We'll see if they continue without Jeremiah.

Feel free to add to the list if you know of any.

There needs to be more...but its hilarious how they all "slow" down when Iowa starts inevitably losing and this goes for football too. I get that most of these guys have busy lives, but it's weird that they find time for them when things are good, not so much when things are bad. Such is life I suppose.

As much as I like Wolfgang and him being an Iowa fan, his podcasts are tough. It's like he's talking to his gold fish. I'll admit that I don't know dick about college hoops outside of being a fan and going with what I see and my gut feeling, but when I listen to Wolfgang I feel like Jay Bilas.

I'd record a podcast, y'all know I love the negativity. Unfortunately, I'm gonna be too busy updating the Locure thread.

you and @InGoodCo should host a joint podcast where one of you is the eternal optimist and the other just rips on Fran and Barta constantly. The big twist is for this podcast you have to swap roles.

tenor.gif

There needs to be more...but its hilarious how they all "slow" down when Iowa starts inevitably losing and this goes for football too. I get that most of these guys have busy lives, but it's weird that they find time for them when things are good, not so much when things are bad. Such is life I suppose.

Well less people are interested when the season seems lost. So why take the time to make one?

Once football is done we will hear more basketball talk on the HN and bigger 10 podcasts. The hawk central podcast generally talks some basketball especially once football is done.

I'd record a podcast, y'all know I love the negativity. Unfortunately, I'm gonna be too busy updating the Locure thread.

I'm now convined that you are the devil dressed in black and gold!