Barta is gonna surprise us all!

hawkytalk

It is not Gregory. It is a bigger name then that. He will have a better resume then that. We will find out this Tuesday? Duffman has it right!

Last edited:
It is not Gregory. It is a bigger name then that. He will have a better resume then that. We will find out this Tuesday?

The question mark's throwing me off. Are you trying to make it a question, or an emphatic statement!? Also, how do you know?

He mentioned Duffman having it right, who I noticed started a Wojcik thread earlier.

If that is what he's referring to, I'm not sure how that is a surprise, or a bigger name than Gregory.

I'm just going to go ahead and take the OP's post at face-value and assume we have Izzo or Roy Williams or somebody wrapped up as the next coach.

Ahhhhhh, feels good to have the whole coaching search thing behind us.

He mentioned Duffman having it right, who I noticed started a Wojcik thread earlier.

If that is what he's referring to, I'm not sure how that is a surprise, or a bigger name than Gregory.

The OP is not someone from whom you want to spend time looking for hidden meaning or subtlety. Or information of any kind, for that matter. :p

March Madness,do ya think anyone has more madness right now then us folks in Hawkland? I sure would of taken a one and done in the tournament then this quagmire.

The OP is not someone from whom you want to spend time looking for hidden meaning or subtlety. Or information of any kind, for that matter. :p
Boy you're right! In the meantime, we've all been enjoying gems like these from savvy insiders such as yourself:

"It appears that "TheInsideSource" wasn't here for long and was only good for a laugh.
He fits right in with all the other "inside sources" we've been hearing from for the last week or so. :)"

"Nice call 83." (In regards to the Butler Choke thread)

"ba-doom-tssshhhh! "

"Hello. My question is, how does it feel to be completely worthless?
Before you leave, I'd appreciate it if you'd ask your very distant cousin, "Official Announcement," to hurry up and get here."

"Do you ever tire of telling the rabble how much their behavior amuses you? The amusement is understandable, but what pleasure do you derive from repeating this post?"

"I've read your opinion about how Drew might respond a couple of times now, but you still haven't articulated a reason not to ask."

"Based on how you've addressed other posters in this thread, I hope that means you're leaving."

"For Hlas to dangle that lead is nothing short of shameless pandering."

YOU DA MAN!

Based on the latest Andy Katz info, and others, the only surprise would be if Gary sticks around to see this to the end.

Latest posts