Bama trick plays

hawkdrummer1

Did you see that?! Alabama threw two passes for completions with only 37 seconds left in the half. Is that legal?

Wait..they just threw another! Are the refs gonna call this or what?

NO...make it FOUR!!! And they got points out of it! Wow...this could change football as we know it. Are you watching Kirk?

Did you see that?! Alabama threw two passes for completions with only 37 seconds left in the half. Is that legal?

Wait..they just threw another! Are the refs gonna call this or what?

NO...make it FOUR!!! And they got points out of it! Wow...this could change football as we know it. Are you watching Kirk?

this stuff gets so old. if you don't like the current program, please stop supporting it. stop sending your money, stop with the saison tackets, etc., etc.

Did you see that?! Alabama threw two passes for completions with only 37 seconds left in the half. Is that legal? Wait..they just threw another! Are the refs gonna call this or what? NO...make it FOUR!!! And they got points out of it! Wow...this could change football as we know it. Are you watching Kirk?
this stuff gets so old. if you don't like the current program, please stop supporting it. stop sending your money, stop with the saison tackets, etc., etc.

this stuff gets so old. if you don't like fans of your team go find another team to root for

I hate to say it, but I was thinking the same thing as the OP. KF would never have gotten the ball downfield and tacked on that last FG. It's not nice to admit, but it's true.

You're telling me it gets old. That's exactly my point. I support my Hawks come hell or highwater, I drive hundreds of miles to the games, donate my money, and wear the colors proudly. I'm all in...and I expect the same out of the coaches and players...especially the one at the top getting paid Millions to run the show.

Too much for you? Maybe it's too soon for the big boy pants.

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but I was thinking the same thing as the OP. KF would never have gotten the ball downfield and tacked on that last FG. It's not nice to admit, but it's true.

Maybe not but at least he would have 2 extra time outs for the second half

Latest posts