Bama fan's know about this yet?

This could also mean Michigan-Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.

I doubt it. If LSU is #1 and OSU is #2 the BCS at-large selection order is:
Sugar
Fiesta
Fiesta
Sugar
Orange

I think the Sugar Bowl would pick Alabama and the Fiesta Bowl would snatch up Michigan and Stanford.

You think the Fiesta would pass on a second Big 12 team? You might be right though.

I think they would if their choices are K-State and Baylor. They won't pass on OU, but I doubt the Sooners will stay in the top-14.

Edit: Also, I think that if the Fiesta picked a Big XII team with one of their picks, they would pick Michigan with the other. That would mean a K-State (more likely than Baylor) vs. Michigan Fiesta Bowl and a Alabama vs. Stanford Sugar Bowl. Also, all this is predicated upon TCU not jumping up two spots. If they can get to 16th, they earn an auto berth and the Big XII almost certainly becomes the odd conference out.

Last edited:
Also, here are my complete BCS projections and a link to several other "guesses" I made:

MNC: LSU vs. Oklahoma St
Sugar: Alabama vs. West Virginia
Fiesta: Michigan vs. Stanford
Orange: Clemson vs. Kansas St
Rose: Oregon vs. Wisconsin

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/football/38777-bcs-heisman-bowl-guesses.html

So the Fiesta Bowl would go for a Rose Bowl II? I doubt it, I think the Fiesta will take a B12 school to keep the conference tie in. Unless Oklahoma finishes out of the top 14 I think they get taken over Kansas State.

I hope computers would really override voters otherwise OSU would get screwed because the current love affair with SEC. Would love to see them beat LSU too.

This thread is rubbish. Nobody knows who will be in the NC game until Honey Badger says who's will be in the NC game. End of story.

current love affair with the SEC? I guess winning the last 5 national titles means nothing. What if the Big 10 had won 5 in a row? I am sure no one on this board would proclaim the Big 10 the best conference.

Latest posts