back from...

HawkFrenzy

my all expense employer paid vacation overseas and need to reintegrate myself. Best way to do it is by sitting in Kinnick. Anyone have "in" to decent tickets for any game this year? I don't have season tix and most games I went to before I either bought at a charity auction or were given by a previous employer. The game is less relevant than the fact of being home. Not looking for a handout just a good deal on a great time (tailgating location a plus). Thank in advance

Sounds like with all that money you saved on your all expense paid vacation you can afford to pay scalper prices, big shot.

Sounds like with all that money you saved on your all expense paid vacation you can afford to pay scalper prices, big shot.

I read it as he's just returned from military deployment. I interpreted "all expenses paid overseas trip" as a sarcastic reference to Uncle Sugar sending him to Iraq/Afghanistan.
I'm probably wrong, though.

I may be wrong, but I think the "all expenses paid vacation overseas" to which HawkFrenzy is referring to is probably some time spent in Iraq or Afganistan serving the US in the Armed Forces. If so, I thank you for your service and hope that you adjust to life back here. I have four tickets that may be available for a couple of games. That has yet to be determined. I'll try and figure out the best way to get a hold of you.

Section 136 - wow!! Why the hell does everyone on message boards need to be such a *****??!! Just curious!!

I read it as he's just returned from military deployment. I interpreted "all expenses paid overseas trip" as a sarcastic reference to Uncle Sugar sending him to Iraq/Afghanistan.
I'm probably wrong, though.

I may be wrong, but I think the "all expenses paid vacation overseas" to which HawkFrenzy is referring to is probably some time spent in Iraq or Afganistan serving the US in the Armed Forces. If so, I thank you for your service and hope that you adjust to life back here. I have four tickets that may be available for a couple of games. That has yet to be determined. I'll try and figure out the best way to get a hold of you.

Section 136 - wow!! Why the hell does everyone on message boards need to be such a *****??!! Just curious!!

WHOOPS!! If so, I feel like a complete idiot. Apologies to the OP if this is the case and I am grateful for your service.

Send me a private message through this site. I don't have specific plans yet, but we probably can work you in for a game or two.

And thanks.

Latest posts