Back from Kinnick

DesMoinesHawki

What a day. Awesome weather. Kinnick was rocking. We knock off the No. 5 team in the country. Notre Dame loses at home to Tulsa ... Great win by the Hawks. Total domination - from start to finish. Defense played lights out. Lost a little respect for Dantonio by giving a get out of jail card to his defensive back. I think the Hawks will move up to No. 14 in the polls. Amazing job by the staff, and by the players. The Hawks could have easily had a hangover from last weekend's game but they came out focused and sharp.

Nice win Hawks ... We continue to improve each week. I like it ... Go Hawks!

the Hyde TD might be the best play ive seen in 50+ kinnick games.

Right before that play, my brother said something about a pick six coming. I was screaming my head off, and the guy to my left was using my shoulders to jump up and down.

It was tremendous.

I about dropped a load in my pants when I seen Sash lateral the ball...a lot of confusion but ultimately a play that will end up on the highlight reel at the end of the season. Atmosphere was amazing, weather was amazing, overall....amazing day! Was a great day to be a Hawk fan for sure :)

One other thing...did anyone else hear Marc Jones yelling "Trick or Treat in Iowa City!!!" on that play, or was it just me?

One other thing...did anyone else hear Marc Jones yelling "Trick or Treat in Iowa City!!!" on that play, or was it just me?

haha Thats funny you bring it up because that is EXACTLY what I said when I seen that play....I immediately thought of that.

Last year, Sash with the miraculous interception. This year, Sash with the insane instinct + balls with the lateral.

Latest posts