B1G Media Days

NCHawker

I've been watching on B1G network and I have to tell you that I'm glad I'm not there. It would be so boring. And imagine if you had to sit through these talks with a hangover. there were questions for the commish

Scott D asked a question. He does not look good.

Last edited:
1721776888632.png

Bret is rambling all over the place, a nervous pace going on and on.
For IL no Iowa, USC or OSU.

1721777177936.png
Next up Schiano

He's happy to be in the B1G, says it critical to recruit the right kind of player / cultural fit and recruit the right kind of player in NY and NJ. We've been playing football longer than anyone in the world, but we hanv't been playing at this level for very long (mid 80s).
He's very polished. Getting a lot of questions far more than Bret

Last edited:
Luke Fickell

1721776283795.png

They return 10 starters. Said nice things about the commish. Thanked his AD. I've been a B1G guy my whole life since a little kid. Excited to not be the 'new guy' in the league. Excited to be part of the new coast to coast league. 39 days until kickoff. Lot of work to be done. He said he was excited about a few other things. Reflected in last years' adversity and connected it to leadership starting with him and everyone else. Proud of players' resiliency.

schedule no Mich, OSU or Washington. final four games MIn, IA, Oregon, Nebraska

Last edited:
1721776790698.png
David Braun

Excited and proud. with challenges come opportunity. talked about the players he brought along. Offense will rise/fall with the running game. It was a year of firsts personally and professionally. Grateful to be a NU. Proud of S&C and recruiting. Question - how do you navigate what you don't know. Answer you control the controllable.

Doc asked about their new OC / Zach for SDSU. Coach said he initially resisted but he's pleased.

They play Ohio State in Wrigley Field

Last edited:
Hate it when reporters give a speech in order to ask a question.

next up Purdue and Ohio State. I may not hangon for that.

Yall should be indebted to me, I saved you hours with my expert recap. You don't even need to watch youtube recaps

Last edited:
1721777791223.png

Ryan Walters

Expects the QB to make strides from year 1 to year 2. What do you expect of your offense? QB is #1 important position. have makings of explosive offense.... (sorta)... we're an air raid offense that led B1G in rushing (really?). can't wait for this fall. Talked about carry over from coach Painter(BBall) and how that rubs off.

Schedule is tough ND, Oregon, OSU, PSU, and curiously enough Oregon State

View attachment 10975
David Braun

Excited and proud. with challenges come opportunity. talked about the players he brought along. Offense will rise/fall with the running game. It was a year of firsts personally and professionally. Grateful to be a NU. Proud of S&C and recruiting. Question - how do you navigate what you don't know. Answer you control the controllable.

Doc asked about their new OC / Zach for SDSU. Coach said he initially resisted but he's pleased.

They play Ohio State in Wrigley Field
If last year is a guide, it will be another home game for OSU

I've been watching on B1G network and I have to tell you that I'm glad I'm not there. It would be so boring. And imagine if you had to sit through these talks with a hangover. there were questions for the commish

Scott D asked a question. He does not look good.
Who didn't look good? Scott or the commish and why?

Yeah I just wait till it's all over to cherry pick the Iowa stuff I might wanna hear and even some of that is of the bland boring variety. To have to sit through all that they do would be torture.

Latest posts