Austin Grey details? Anyone?

HAWKEYEinOHIO

Does anyone have any details behind Austin Grey leaving the team and school? Unless I am incorrect his little team video put out last week showed him sporting a new Hawkeye tatoo....not something I would think a kid would do if he is about to jump ship....

Thought I heard something along the lines of personal reasons. Not totally for sure. Just what I saw around the boards.

I've heard personal issues, and a rumor about a BW-style "family situation" with his high school GF. We'll see. Bummer though, that kid had HAWK written all over him.

aight look I got all the info, the kid was my bestfriend for 3 years. His gf got pregnant halfway through his senior year. Could be his, could be her ex's, no1 knows, but thats besides the fact I guess. He came back for the birth and whatnot and no1 knows if he'll go back. Honestly he's not good enough to play d-1, and he's more fragile than my grandma's china.

Kid looked like he had potential and I was hoping people had prematurely written him off. Sad to say looks like he's gone for good.

Latest posts