Austin Arnaud injury?

Alex51

Jon, have you heard anything about this? Couple Hawk and Cyclone fans talking that he broke his foot during the game. Was stepped on and didn't mention anything to coaches until afterwards. Any truth to this?

Jon, have you heard anything about this? Couple Hawk and Cyclone fans talking that he broke his foot during the game. Was stepped on and didn't mention anything to coaches until afterwards. Any truth to this?

I heard that he is still nursing a tear of the labia major after last years game.

I saw the play that he got stepped on ... and he still played well afterwards. I wouldn't worry about it. Expect him to be good to go.

I would assume this would be all over CF like a virus if true. However, there is not a single thread about it. Therefore, non issue.

I remember a game the Packers played three or four years ago where they were just getting their ***** kicked and Favre got knocked out the 2nd quarter. Rodgers came in and played the whole second half, and afterwards it was revealed that he broke it right after he came in.

So I suppose it's possible.

I remember a game the Packers played three or four years ago where they were just getting their ***** kicked and Favre got knocked out the 2nd quarter. Rodgers came in and played the whole second half, and afterwards it was revealed that he broke it right after he came in.

So I suppose it's possible.

That was a game against the Patriots in which the Packers lost 42-0. The only Packers game I've ever been to. Just in case anyone cares.

That was a game against the Patriots in which the Packers lost 42-0. The only Packers game I've ever been to. Just in case anyone cares.

Yep, that's the one. I think it was 2005, which means it would have been Rodgers first year.

I would assume this would be all over CF like a virus if true. However, there is not a single thread about it. Therefore, non issue.

That there isn't a thread about it over there doesn't really mean anything. You know just as well as I do that such a thread would be deleted within moments of it being posted.

Sacknophobia. Reasonable fear of large black and gold colored creatures with eight legs known to attack NCAA quarterbacks.

Latest posts