Auburns D-Line

HawkPrdatr40

Love how they have been moving them around all night. Nick Fairley(sp) has been lined up on the left then the middle and now the right. Wish Iowa would have down that with AC more this season.

Love how they have been moving them around all night. Nick Fairley(sp) has been lined up on the left then the middle and now the right. Wish Iowa would have down that with AC more this season.

Don't say this I throw off the bus for saying same thing earlier, but I so agree.

Also Oregon's D-Line is small. Surprised that Auburn's isn't destroying Oregon up front.. They should be blowing those guys up...

Yeah I love dlinemen who try to gouge players eyes out in the camera view . The magically forgot to mention that on the flag.

I love AC and I'm not one of the ones that have picked on is play this hear but Fairley is the best DL man in the nation and in a class of his own. The game he had against Alabama was amazing as well. I'm not just judging this on tonight's peformance.

I love AC and I'm not one of the ones that have picked on is play this hear but Fairley is the best DL man in the nation and in a class of his own. The game he had against Alabama was amazing as well. I'm not just judging this on tonight's peformance.

I watched the Alabama game. I agree 100%. He was dominant and he is again tonight.

I'm a little surprised at the lack of speed from oregon's linebackers...fullback smoked one on that sideline route, and I realize Newton is a burner, but he jogged passed one who had the angle.

Latest posts