AU rolling early

V

VintageHawkeye

cheezedick and his pay-for-player(-s) are trucking USC in The ATL.
I don't think The Ol' Ball Coach has enough arrows in his quiver to come back against the cheatin' cheezedicks.
Somewhere, WabCock is softly sobbing. :p

don't care what the final score says, eventually i believe the score will say Auburn forfeit in the history books.

Great first quarter by Auburn but not much since then, although for the most part this game does look like a mis-match. Vintage did you hear the complete dumb @ss comment Gary Danielson made in the first quarter about keeping an eye on SC defensive linemen for faking injuries a la the Cal Bears did this season?

Cam Newton and Tim Tebow were on the same team at one point.....would love to see some of those scrimmages.

This will all be vacated in about 3 years, Newton's daddy would've got $200,000 for his church plus whatever Newton decides to fork over in NFL money. Newton will be a millionaire and chizik is going to lose malzon within the next year or two. Good luck with that Auburn.

At least NC game will be entertaining.

Great first quarter by Auburn but not much since then, although for the most part this game does look like a mis-match. Vintage did you hear the complete dumb @ss comment Gary Danielson made in the first quarter about keeping an eye on SC defensive linemen for faking injuries a la the Cal Bears did this season?

Yep, PJ, I heard that one, and all the other crap being spewed by GarDan and Jabba...er, I mean, Vern.
They are maybe the worst of the 'premier' announcing teams. Just horrible.
Friggen danielson has completely forgotten that he's a Purdue grad.
Vern is just all the way gone. No clue. I heard SVP and Ryen Russillo totally ripping on Vern earlier in the week, and it was spot-on accurate. And hilarious.

Just being a little aggressive at the end of the half, energized your team and demoralized the other team. Now it's 49 to 14. Watch and learn Kirk.

Yep, PJ, I heard that one, and all the other crap being spewed by GarDan and Jabba...er, I mean, Vern.
They are maybe the worst of the 'premier' announcing teams. Just horrible.
Friggen danielson has completely forgotten that he's a Purdue grad.
Vern is just all the way gone. No clue. I heard SVP and Ryen Russillo totally ripping on Vern earlier in the week, and it was spot-on accurate. And hilarious.

Vern, Mike Patrick, Ron Franklin, Brent Musberger, are all slipping a little a bit getting up their in age, but I still love them doing play by play.....I dunno, maybe because I'm getting older myself.

Vern, Mike Patrick, Ron Franklin, Brent Musberger, are all slipping a little a bit getting up their in age, but I still love them doing play by play.....I dunno, maybe because I'm getting older myself.

I agree with all except Mushberger. I think he's as sharp as ever, and I think it has a lot to do with being paired with Herby. When they came together, it's like Burnt Pusberger found a strong second wind.
I also agree with the getting older myself part. :D

Latest posts