aTm expects $20M in 2012 and after OR SEC

I think they're expecting far too much, not only from the exit of Nebraska and Colorado, but also the resulting TV contract from a conference that is losing one of it's most successful programs in Nebraska.

I think they're expecting far too much, not only from the exit of Nebraska and Colorado, but also the resulting TV contract from a conference that is losing one of it's most successful programs in Nebraska.

they are expecting what they were told they'd receive.

I'm guessing that the conference set expectations too high, but time will tell.

that conference is set to implode.

they are expecting what they were told they'd receive.

I'm guessing that the conference set expectations too high, but time will tell.

that conference is set to implode.

Definitely.

Everybody is pretending that Beebe "saved" the Big 12, but it was a quick-fix that won't last. As soon as Texas and OU decide to move on (which they obviously considered strongly this summer), the whole thing will collapse.

Anyone in that conference who does not have a pretty solid exit strategy planned out is going to deserve what they get. I would be stunned if the Big 12 still exists in 3 years.

Expecting and getting are two seperate things. The implosion is just a matter of time.

Nebraska is not nearly the TV draw they used to be, they were 7th or 8th in the Big 12 in TV revenue in 2009. Obviously there is another reason they are interested in revenue sharing, they are no longer one of the big boys.

Nebraska is not nearly the TV draw they used to be, they were 7th or 8th in the Big 12 in TV revenue in 2009. Obviously there is another reason they are interested in revenue sharing, they are no longer one of the big boys.

And who is Texas A&M next to Nebraska? I mean, beyond being a lesser program than Nebraska and being just another ***** to Texas in the state of Texas and in the conference?

Latest posts