Ash is going to the portal as a Graduate Transfer

And of course not, some of you trolls are ridiculous
????

Fran did have him come back the last time. I wonder if he can do it again.

By all accounts loved by the team, cheers them on hard, and puts up those crowd-pleasing 3s when the game is well out of hand.

Sigh …yes but it’s different circumstances heading into this season. I should have stayed gone you’re worse in the off season.
In all honesty, I thought Ash was done.....but I guess he has that covid year as well.

Curious, was that scholarship a 1 year deal only for him? Otherwise, why not hang around? No NBA in your future, but you get to be a long term Hawkeye (like JBo and Settles) and get to see the games for free from the bench and every once in awhile get to play in mop up duty.

If no scholarship, then I guess it would make more sense to get an extra year of playing somewhere else especially if that means he does not have to invest any more money into then he has to.

Last edited:
In all honesty, I thought Ash was done.....but I guess he has that covid year as well.

Curious, was that scholarship a 1 year deal only for him? Otherwise, why not hang around? No NBA in your future, but you get to be a long term Hawkeye (like JBo and Settles) and get to see the games for free from the bench and every once in awhile get to play in mop up duty.

If no scholarship, then I guess it would make more sense to get an extra year of playing somewhere else especially if that means he does not have to invest any more money into then has to.
Maybe they did not have a better option for the scholarship last year and they rewarded a hard-working, popular player with a scholarship that otherwise wouldn't have been used?

Latest posts