Arkansas offers Teh Hat $27.5 million

S

Scorpio79

as reported by eSECpn
Arky offers Les Miles 5 years @ $27.5 million freakin' dollars.

To coach a bunch of kids playing football.

Another sign of the impending apocalypse. :mad::confused:

30922182.jpg

as reported by eSECpn
Arky offers Les Miles 5 years @ $27.5 million freakin' dollars.

To coach a bunch of kids playing football.

Another sign of the impending apocalypse. :mad::confused:

Yes, it's a lot of money. But you know that's a major oversimplification Scorp. A bit like saying the CEO of Coca-cola is getting Million$ to run a soda pop store.

Or should I just keep the references local, and point out that Arkansas is probably getting a hell of a lot more for their money than we are?

Yes, it's a lot of money. But you know that's a major oversimplification Scorp. A bit like saying the CEO of Coca-cola is getting Million$ to run a soda pop store.

Or should I just keep the references local, and point out that Arkansas is probably getting a hell of a lot more for their money than we are?

Dude. Apples vs Oranges. I mean, I appreciate your opinion, but running an enormous multinational corporation like Coca-Cola demands a skill set that includes econ, management, law, HR, and operations, not to even mention gut instinct and an inborn savvy.
Coaching college football is NOTHING like being CEO at a multinational. Or even a national. Or a regional. Not even in the same stratosphere.

I think you know this, 'drummer. I think you're just looking for a fight. Look elsewhere, please.

Dude. Apples vs Oranges. I mean, I appreciate your opinion, but running an enormous multinational corporation like Coca-Cola demands a skill set that includes econ, management, law, HR, and operations, not to even mention gut instinct and an inborn savvy.
Coaching college football is NOTHING like being CEO at a multinational. Or even a national. Or a regional. Not even in the same stratosphere.

I think you know this, 'drummer. I think you're just looking for a fight. Look elsewhere, please.
Great insight. Since I'm sure that you know soooooooooo much about running an international corporation or being a head coach at a major division 1 football program, I'll take your statement with a grain of salt.

Great insight. Since I'm sure that you know soooooooooo much about running an international corporation or being a head coach at a major division 1 football program, I'll take your statement with a grain of salt.

tumblr_lmg9emaWJT1qcragg.gif

Latest posts