Are you rooting for or against Boise State?

troy

Oregon State is their last tough game on paper. Do you want to see them win-out? I think their schedule is too weak for them to be allowed to play for the BCS title.

This a tough one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe if Alabama loses, Boise and Ohio State will be #1 and #2. This could set up the scenario that an undefeated Ohio State playing a one loss Iowa could mean that we would go to at least the Rose Bowl WIN or LOSE. Ohio State winning would put them in the NC game with Boise and we would get the Rose as Big Ten runner-up. If Boise has one loss and is not in the NC game, they might bump us from Pasadena unless we beat OSU. Be sure to root against TCu tomorrow night.

Lose and end this debate about midmajors deserving a shot at the NC. If they want a shot, play tough competition more than once or twice per year.

Yeah I think you have to root against them. I can't see how them going undefeated helps anything dealing with the BCS not to mention Iowa.

It's a weird situation. If we win out, an undefeated Boise would make it even less likely we could play for a NC. However, if we lose to OSU and OSU wins out, a one-loss Boise would almost certainly knock us out of the Rose Bowl. Even an undefeated Boise is possible to do this if OSU goes to the NCG and there's another powerhouse undefeated.

There's a lot of uncertainty, so I think I just won't root for anyone.

This a tough one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe if Alabama loses, Boise and Ohio State will be #1 and #2. This could set up the scenario that an undefeated Ohio State playing a one loss Iowa could mean that we would go to at least the Rose Bowl WIN or LOSE. Ohio State winning would put them in the NC game with Boise and we would get the Rose as Big Ten runner-up. If Boise has one loss and is not in the NC game, they might bump us from Pasadena unless we beat OSU. Be sure to root against TCu tomorrow night.

If we lose to OSU and they go to NC, then the Rose bowl isn't a guarantee. Not anymore. Depends on if BSU and TCU both go undefeated.

Very against. I'm actually rooting for them to lose twice just to make sure they don't F everything up again. I don't care who they've beaten in past BCS games they don't belong yet.

Latest posts