Are you ready for the BOOM?

atxhawk

UGH. Is it September 1st yet? Just sent an email off to our local gamewatch person to see if the location is still the same and realized I really need football season to start. I need a fix man.

I ready for the season but kind of bummed it kicks off away from Kinnick. It'll be weird having the first week come around and not be in the Finkbine lot getting my tailgate on.

My gamewatch for away games has a wedding to go to, gonna be wierd not being there for the first away game. But still Im so excited to see the "new look" hawkeyes. I am ready for the BOOM! :)

Any of you who aren't heading to Chicago to support le Hawks on Sep 1 don't get to complain. Plenty tickets still available at Soldiers.
If I can do it, you can too. ATX, get your azz on a plane and be there. You can afford it.

Gotta get get!

(turn your PC speakers up to 11)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9H3AP53ROk]Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Any of you who aren't heading to Chicago to support le Hawks on Sep 1 don't get to complain. Plenty tickets still available at Soldiers.
If I can do it, you can too. ATX, get your azz on a plane and be there. You can afford it.

I consider myself lucky my wife and I were able to save up enough to get our season tickets considering the new bundle of joy that came last month. Unfortunately the Chicago trip was the first thing crossed off the list when I learned we were having a baby.

How much they charge ya scorp?

Airfare, $350.
Lodging, $0.
Rental car, haven't reserved yet but it'll be ~$175 for 3 days.
Ticket, going to scalp day of game; won't pay more than $50 or I'll watch it in a bar instead.
Food & Alcohol, prolly $250 all in for the weekend.

Not bad. Been thinking about driving up the night before and tryin to scalp. Went to the last one and was such a good time would like to do it again.

I consider myself lucky my wife and I were able to save up enough to get our season tickets considering the new bundle of joy that came last month. Unfortunately the Chicago trip was the first thing crossed off the list when I learned we were having a baby.

How is the bundle of joy, anyway?? You were pretty quiet about announcing le birth. :)

She's great! Keeping us up at night, but good otherwise. I thought about announcing it on here but I figured most people probably don't care anyway.

As the father of 3 daughters, who are now 30, 23 and 21.... I will keep you in my prayers...(under my breath)you poor SOB:eek:

No can do. Making trip home for the directional Michigan game.

Latest posts