Are we home or away team tomorrow?

I0WA

Remember the bowl game tomorrow? I thought some of you guys had forgotten since there is like zero talk about it on this board. Just wondering if we were home or away tomorrow. Hopefully home.

How do they figure this out? I've always though the team that traveled the farthest was the home team.

How do they figure this out? I've always though the team that traveled the farthest was the home team.

I don't think that's ever been the case with any bowl. Could be wrong, though. If it was, the Big Ten team would always be the home team.

what is expected Hawkeye fan attendance @ "Inside Bowl" tomorrow?
10k?
jersey color doesn't matter, guys, sorry. It sure as hell doesn't matter to our opponent.

I think home team alternates by conference, so since we were home last year we would be away this year

it matters?
yeah. so stfu.

So no one has a definite answer? It seems like we've been home for the past 3 years if I remember right. And I'm pretty sure Oklahoma was home in their game last year too. Important questions like this need to be answered!!!!

Iowa has had the black jerseys for at least the last 4 bowls. I believe they were the road team for the Orange Bowl but GTs home jerseys are white.

Sadly I can't anwer your question. But it does matter a bit. Iowa is used to winning when they wear black so I'd prefer they were that color.

It seems like we've been home for the past 3 years if I remember right. And I'm pretty sure Oklahoma was home in their game last year too. Important questions like this need to be answered!!!!

The only game that matters in all those is the Insight Bowl Iowa played in last year, where we were the home team. Since it alternates, Iowa will be the away team this year.

The only game that matters in all those is the Insight Bowl Iowa played in last year, where we were the home team. Since it alternates, Iowa will be the away team this year.

this...Big Ten team in the Insight will be the home team next year

But... Just because we're away doesn't mean we won't wear black. Oklahoma gets to pick and they may wanna wear white for some reason.

Latest posts