Archie Possible Redshirt?

It sounds to me like Lick is hedging his bets. If things are going well - give him another year. If not, then when he gets better you insert him into the line up. You're right... it's pretty open to interpretation.

Your a moron. Weren't you the one predicting the football team would be lucky to be 6-6? He will be coaching longer than you will be on this board.

Wrong again! You will see a great turnaround this year and with the class coming in next year we will back in the thick of things. Archie wasn't going to be more than a role player this year and if he is red shirted it will help him in the strenght department. I love you bashers that sing the same song. Why don't you go to the ISU board, they should be decent this year along with UNI. I hope I don't have to see this crap again this year.

I just saw a transcript of the Media Day and the question Lick answered was "Q. Is there any thought that you might have to redshirt him? I mean if this lingers on past seven weeks?" so I doubt that he would consider redshirting unless it turns out to be a more serious injury than thought at this time.

Basher? Iowa has finished 9th and 10th in Lickliter's two seasons. They are going to finish 11th this year but the fans are supposed to be excited about a recruiting class of 3 stars? Give me a break. I'm not going anywhere and I hope you stop calling people names that don't share your views.

Awesome. I'll have to look to see the insight on your prior posts before getting banned so quickly

Tubby, you may very well be correct in your assessment of Lickliter and Archie, but you come across as very hateful. I'm guessing you're an Iowa Fan otherwise you probably wouldn't bother reading/posting here. I'm also going to guess you have a great deal of insight on all things Iowa. However, if you want people to take you seriously without dismissing you as a negative poster that's just looking to stir the pot, I would tone thing down a bit. I know you were called a 'moron', but that was after rather harsh diatribe your part. I'm not saying all your opinions need to be sunshine and roses, but you may want to slow down when you type and not be so impetuous.

Latest posts