Aramis to the DL?

wish they'd done it a long time ago ... when he gets back I hope he has some different teammates

Well, that's only a month to late! Look, the kids are trying...they just aren't hitting. What do you want Lou to do?!? Geez, is he the manager or what?

Here's a piece I found about Steve Stone bashing the senile manager on the north side -

Report: Steve Stone criticizes Lou Piniella for use of Tyler Colvin - ESPN Chicago
Steve Stone is a buffoon. Starlin Castro is evidence that Lou isn't afraid to go with a kid. It's not like Colvin is sitting in favor of Todd Hundley or Jose Macias. The regular outfielders they have are not what's wrong with that team. I feel dirty defending Lou here.

Signed,
I wish this had happened a month ago. I would imagine that Chad Tracy gets the call back up that he's more than earned here in Des Moines.

Signed,
I wish this had happened a month ago. I would imagine that Chad Tracy gets the call back up that he's more than earned here in Des Moines.
Even Brenly said this should have happened a few weeks ago on tonight's pre game. I think they also said Tracy had 2 HRs yesterday for DM.

Nice to see the Cubs hit for power tonight too.

Even Brenly said this should have happened a few weeks ago on tonight's pre game. I think they also said Tracy had 2 HRs yesterday for DM.

Nice to see the Cubs hit for power tonight too.

I was going to mention that he had said it, but I couldn't remember when he had said it. I know it was at least 2 weeks ago.

In any event, it's long overdue.

Latest posts