Anyone willing to part with Ohio State tickets?

InNormwetrust

Just checked on stubhub and I don't want to pay over $400 for 2 tickets. Just wondering if there's anyone on here that would want to sell them to me less.

Good luck, man...it's going to be one of the toughest hawkeyes ticket to get your hands on in a long time. If they lose a couple games going into that one, it might be easier. If both teams are undefeated though, look out. I might be tempted to sell mine if they cover the cost of the entire season ticket package!

Good luck, man...it's going to be one of the toughest hawkeyes ticket to get your hands on in a long time. If they lose a couple games going into that one, it might be easier. If both teams are undefeated though, look out. I might be tempted to sell mine if they cover the cost of the entire season ticket package!

Call me crazy...but if we're both undefeated going into that game, I don't know if any amount of money could get me to part with my seats.

Call me crazy...but if we're both undefeated going into that game, I don't know if any amount of money could get me to part with my seats.

This. But since I have four, I could sell two... Hmmm... Doubt I'd do that. I always enjoy taking friends to big games like that. To this day, me and one of my best friends still talk about "Ohio State 2006." It is almost like we've forgotten that we got our azzes beat that night... Haha

Hey guys, I bought two tickets to the Ohio State game from Bravo Sports Marketing. Yes $145 a ticket is not cheap, but I think it would be worth it for that game and I dont have to worry about buying them later on. I am all hooked up for that game! Not to mention I get free grub from Hawkeye Village with my ticket. All things considered, I didn't think that it was THAT bad of a deal. They all have tickets for the other home games except Iowa State and Penn State. If anyone is desperate like I was, I would check it out.

This. But since I have four, I could sell two... Hmmm... Doubt I'd do that. I always enjoy taking friends to big games like that. To this day, me and one of my best friends still talk about "Ohio State 2006." It is almost like we've forgotten that we got our azzes beat that night... Haha

We're friends, aren't we HS4E?:(

Scored 2 free tickets to the OSU game from my companies insurance agent, no way I would part with them.

Hypothetical...if someone offered you $1000 cash for a pair of tix, you would pass on that? Call me crazy (and not a true fan), but I'd probably take that offer in a heartbeat! I can have just as much fun at a bar with a bunch of friends versus sitting in kinnick getting into a ******* match with some a-hole fans...telling me to sit down and quit cheering.

Hypothetical...if someone offered you $1000 cash for a pair of tix, you would pass on that? Call me crazy (and not a true fan), but I'd probably take that offer in a heartbeat! I can have just as much fun at a bar with a bunch of friends versus sitting in kinnick getting into a ******* match with some a-hole fans...telling me to sit down and quit cheering.

I would take the money, tailgate, and go to the bars.

Reminds me of when Roger Clemons was pitching against Greg Maddux at Wrigley. I think both were going for 300 wins. Someone I knew went to the game with a friend. They got offered a few grand for both tickets. They still went to the game. The friend bought both tickets. He wished afterwards that he would have sold them. Easy to say after outcome though.

If both teams are undefeated, I would need at least $1,000 per ticket to give my ticket up. Even then, I am not sure. That is a once in a lifetime moment. It would be off the charts. Even if the game is for the Rose Bowl, it would be off the charts.

Latest posts