Anyone watch the Okie State game tonight?

EddyP

Cezar hardly played and when he did he didn't do anything except get his shot blocked and got called for an and 1. Funny thing is they only have 6 scholarship players available right now I heard them say. It was a good game but the clowns came up short. Chris Allen went nuts in the 2nd half and kept them in it only to have his shot blocked the last play of the game.

Yes I'm bored and want to talk about basketball.

Last edited:
Re: Anyone watch the OSU game tonight?

I found myself drawn to it hoping to catch a glimpse of cezar and see if the clowns could pull off a win. I honestly didn't like the take at the end of the game. Should have been set up for a dish and a wide open look.

Too many missed layups and free throws to steal a win on the road. Disappointing to lose to an 11 win team, but they are talented and have been playing well.

Too many missed layups and free throws to steal a win on the road. Disappointing to lose to an 11 win team, but they are talented and have been playing well.

Apparently winning at that place is like Iowa trying to win at MSU. 17 in a row or something?

Watching that game I realized how much of an uptempo team we truly are. Also how we like to penetrate. Something that I think OK State doesnt utilize and is hurting Cezar.

Apparently winning at that place is like Iowa trying to win at MSU. 17 in a row or something?

Exactly. Quite the monkey on our back. The place was empty tonight, too.

OSU has some talent... you see some of those dunks? I'd go to see that team.

I read this a couple of times and something about the statement bugs me. I can't figure it out.

Man it is nice and quiet in this forum. Peaceful even. I think I may start some more threads.

I net cezar, Ben brust, and Cody Larsen wish they would of went to Iowa

I doubt Brust is since he is the 4th leading scorer for the Badgers. Larsen probably isn't wishing he was at Iowa either, he may not be playing much but at least he is still on the team which probably wouldn't be true at Iowa. Guerrero might be wishing he had come to Iowa though since he is not playing much lately. I'm not at all upset about it though since he has 1 more turnover then he does assists and is only shooting 33% from the floor.

Caught the last half of the OSU game. Have to give credit for the effort OSU puts out, especially since their starters played 38, 36, 37, 37, and 39 minutes.

Latest posts