Anyone else looking forward to NCAA 25?

spoiler the ISU sim is the game of the century. High scoring with lead changes. YOu'll be on pins and needles till the end

spoiler the ISU sim is the game of the century. High scoring with lead changes. YOu'll be on pins and needles till the end
Yeah. It was entertaining I watched it on 1.75x and 2x speed while at work lol.

I would like to get the game because I really enjoyed playing the older ones back in the day. However, I don’t have a gaming console anymore and on the fence about getting one just for this game.

I got my EA college football delivered to me on Friday.

My first question was where is Kaleb Johnson on the Iowa roster? I am wearing out poor Leshon Williams making him run the ball all the time.

Bought it, gameplay is great, best football game ever in that respect. But, very bare bones in dynasty. Still, nice to have it back.

Just got home from vacation last night. Bought it this morning. Played all day. Started dynasty mode as a HB to the hawks. Played my whole freshman season and took the hawks to the semi finals only to lose to Georgia who ultimately won the natty. So glad to have this game back.

I got my EA college football delivered to me on Friday.

My first question was where is Kaleb Johnson on the Iowa roster? I am wearing out poor Leshon Williams making him run the ball all the time.
Per a free article elsewhere, Kaleb Johnson's name is not in the game, but it's under the alias Aric Ervin. From the same article, James Resar's name is not in the game, but it's under the character Mike Werner, with a speed rating of 84 and agility and acceleration of 88.

If the in-game character is not NIL-involved (i.e., is a generated character), you can change their name but not their likeness. So, you can rename Aric Ervin or Mike Werner, but that's it. This has resulted in a number of current players in my game who would not recognize themselves. :cool:

Per a free article elsewhere, Kaleb Johnson's name is not in the game, but it's under the alias Aric Ervin. From the same article, James Resar's name is not in the game, but it's under the character Mike Werner, with a speed rating of 84 and agility and acceleration of 88.

If the in-game character is not NIL-involved (i.e., is a generated character), you can change their name but not their likeness. So, you can rename Aric Ervin or Mike Werner, but that's it. This has resulted in a number of current players in my game who would not recognize themselves. :cool:

Thanks! That also answers my other question. Who in the world is Eric Arvin, Oops, I mean who is Aric Ervin?

I also give credit to Leshon Williams for stepping up last year, but I still feel like, when he is healthy, Kaleb Johnson is still the best RB on the team. Wish the skill score of Aric/Kaleb would reflect that in the game, but I guess that can be edited too

Last edited:

Latest posts