Anyone else hear this about Jewel?

Lyttonhawk

Hadn't read this but heard it from a gentleman who use to take photos during the game for TOS. He said that Jewel was given the opportunity to leave the University after he was caught cheating on a semester test and that was the last strike after OWI.

I know this is old news but just wondering if any real substance to this hearsay.

Hadn't read this but heard it from a gentleman who use to take photos during the game for TOS. He said that Jewel was given the opportunity to leave the University after he was caught cheating on a semester test and that was the last strike after OWI.

I know this is old news but just wondering if any real substance to this hearsay.

And THIS is where you think you're going to find it?!?!?!? :p

I keed, I keed!

Given the opportunity to leave - what was the alternative choice?

Alternative choice was not to save face. I think was best for both parties to ask him to leave on his own and call it personal reasons.

No bad press for program and no bad press for JH.

Jewel has never been charged with an OWI. He was in bar as a minor after 10 PM.

Lytonhawk - So you've slandered the guy and it turns out what you've said isn't true. What does that make you?

Lytonhawk - So you've slandered the guy and it turns out what you've said isn't true. What does that make you?

It gets old that it comes to this. People dont check the facts of the story and think they remember what happened when a certain player got in trouble. If you arent sure what a player was charged with, LOOK IT UP BEFORE YOU POST!!

Hampton's "choice" to transfer was due to a third strike and an impending embarrassing situation for himself had he stuck around and forced the team to dismiss him.

Perfect example of a post that should not have been. OWI allegation and then adding another unfounded comment about him cheating on a test. "My neighbor's second cousin's neighbor heard that ..." Blah blah.

Latest posts