Anyone else having trouble changing avatar image?

S

Scorpio79

Every time I try to upload a new avatar image, I get a "unable to save image" result. Can't change my avatar!
Anyone else experiencing this frustrating little roadblock?

Along those same lines, weren't we able at one time, to upload jpegs that we have saved to our own computers. Now it seems all images must have an URL. Am I wrong about this?

Yes sir, been very difficult for me, so after 2 years I finally had the kid put one on here for me.

Edit, 3 years

no, I mean just in the past day or so, AHokk. Your avatar has been in place for months I think.

Twin, yes, we used to be able to upload an avatar image from a local drive.

no, I mean just in the past day or so, AHokk. Your avatar has been in place for months I think.

Twin, yes, we used to be able to upload an avatar image from a local drive.

I haven't tried it since I changed it after the new year but sometimes if you click save more than once you will get that message and THINK it didn't save...but it really does.

Now I do think something funky is going on because the other day my avatar was not displaying...at least not for me. Instead the HN logo displayed. Shortly after mentioning it a couple of times, it switched back to mine. So it makes me think someone is ******* around with avatars. Duff????

I hope it hasn't become so heavy-handed Big Brother around here that avatars are now being "moderated". That would be pathetic.

Latest posts