Anyone believe this?

After they just gave up almost 800 yards last week? Not a chance.

Would I love to see it happen? YES!!! Why you ask? It buys Rhoads another year or two to run that program even deeper into the ground. His OK ST win in 2011 was probably the worst thing to happen to ISU in the last 5 years. It did nothing for them positively since but it gave a bad coach a huge contract and even more years of 2-3 win seasons lol.

yeah, but if you're ISU and you fire Rhodes, who do you bring in? Not any top tier coach would touch that dumpster fire.

I think you guys are missing the best part...

"College football right now is at the level where any team can be beaten," Cyclones linebacker Jake Knott said. "Whether it's the Alabamas of the world, TCU or any team in the Big 12. Every day you have to bring your 'A'game and if you don't there's potential for slip-ups."

After they just gave up almost 800 yards last week? Not a chance.

Would I love to see it happen? YES!!! Why you ask? It buys Rhoads another year or two to run that program even deeper into the ground. His OK ST win in 2011 was probably the worst thing to happen to ISU in the last 5 years. It did nothing for them positively since but it gave a bad coach a huge contract and even more years of 2-3 win seasons lol.

ISU's defense in 2011 that beat OK St had two great lbkrs and some other really good players. And if you watched that game as I did Brandon Weeden and their stud receiver seemed to be way out of synch or lacksadaisical or both not taking ISU very seriously .

And 2011 OK St did not have a defense. I think the chance of an upset in Ames is about 3%. The Atlanta Falcons sure didnt think they would have 5 turnovers last nite.

It's not unthinkable. TCU is a flawed team. KSU should have beat them. Minnesota would have beat them if they had a QB instead of a shot-putter.

Clowns could always pick up the drunk from USC as their new coach. He could be their new Larry U.

As for possibly beating TCU, we would see Woads 2.0 so proud on youtube over and over again.

Last week was ISU's first conference win since 2013... The article needed to end after that statement.

Latest posts