Anybody dressing up for the Halloween Indiana game?

reamkore

Love halloween and i love the hawks, so i already got my costume taken care of.

this year via black and gold feather boa's, a hawkeye bandanna, awesome sunglasses, championship belt and painted stache i will be hollywood "hawk" hogan.

What cha ya gonna do, BROTHER?

I think a good costume idea would be to dress up as a referee, sew an SEC patch on your chest, and then put on some dark glasses and get a red & white striped walking stick that blind people use.

IOWA FANS ADVISED ON COSTUMES

IOWA CITY, IA – Iowa’s seventh-ranked football team will face Indiana, before an expected sellout crowd of over 70,000, Saturday in Kinnick Stadium. The game will take place on Halloween and a number of fans tend to use the occasion to attend in costume.

The University of Iowa would like to remind fans of the following rules concerning costumes at Hawkeye games.

· No weapons, simulated weapons or other props.

· No authentic looking law enforcement uniforms.

· No player or game official uniforms that, in the sole discretion of authorized law enforcement personnel are so authentic in appearance that they might be mistaken for an actual player or game official.

· No item which, in the sole discretion of authorized law enforcement personnel, poses an apparent security threat to those attending the game.

· No item which, in the sole discretion of authorized law enforcement personnel, poses an apparent security threat to those attending the game.

Whoa, what is this all about? I guess I'm supposed to leave the 24 inch pythons at home.

Latest posts