Any Season Ticket Updates?

TKDhawk

Now that the deadline for season ticket renewals is behind us has anyone heard anything about what the status is for new ticket applicants? I know from previous posts that it is very likely that not everyone is going to get all the tickets but didn't know if anyone had heard anything......

They are charging me for 6 which I ordered. We have our usual 4 I know for sure, I am just waiting to hear back about the other two. You would think there would be a better way to do this, instead of having people pay for the tix, and then issue them a refund.

I did hear last year, a buddy of mine got his 2 tix and tried to get 2 more after the deadline, and the ticket office said "send us a check and we will see what we can do, if you don't get the tickets, would you like to use that money towards a donation." My buddy told the ticket office no way, he said the only reason they would get that money is if he got tickets with it. Needless to say he didn't get his extra two, but he did get his money back.

Bumping this thread up...anyone heard anything?

They have to do courtesy phone calls to people who didn't renew (forgot, application was never received, etc) then work through all the upgrades for the current season ticket holders. This will probably last until the first part of June. So if you are new, don't expect them to start allocating new season ticket holders, if available, until the 1st week of June at the earliest.

Latest posts