any commits taking last weekend visits?

Kernal27

Just wondering if any current commits have last weekend visits planned or are we pretty secure with what we have? Don't know of any. Any rumblings of the health issue from this week scaring any off? Thanks

The only current commits visiting are Riley McMinn. Stanford commit Remound Wright is visiting this weekend. Would put this class over the top imo if we can get Wright, Lomax, Hendy, and Cooper.

I think he means visiting other schools. This is an excellent question. I hope they all stay with the Hawks!

I think he means visiting other schools. This is an excellent question. I hope they all stay with the Hawks!

I don't see why they would switch now if they've been solid w/ their commitment for this long.

The current "situation", IMO, has been blown way out of proportion by the national and local media. I think any commit who re-examined their decision would come away comfortable w/ their choice.

I don't see why they would switch now if they've been solid w/ their commitment for this long.

The current "situation", IMO, has been blown way out of proportion by the national and local media. I think any commit who re-examined their decision would come away comfortable w/ their choice.

I agree with you. This staff recruits a lot of kids with character. I would be shocked if any of them bolted to another school. But sometimes it happens. I am trying to remember the last time it happened to Iowa this late in the game.

sounds like lomax is in... cooper wright and hendy would blow the doors off but expect the Cyko surprise to shock the college world.

Latest posts