Anthony Hubbard

Last time I checked...wait I never checked. Try the Morgan State board, they may have more information. Hope this helps.

This kid has got to be one of the biggest mysteries ever at Iowa.

He signs with us, plays in the summer league, enrolls in the Fall, is projected as a starter and then is either dismissed or leaves the team with no real explanation ever given.

He then signs with Morgan St but becomes like a ghost and is never heard from again.

Very strange.

This kid has got to be one of the biggest mysteries ever at Iowa.

He signs with us, plays in the summer league, enrolls in the Fall, is projected as a starter and then is either dismissed or leaves the team with no real explanation ever given.

He then signs with Morgan St but becomes like a ghost and is never heard from again.

Very strange.

Hubbard enrolled in summer school at Iowa. For some reason, I'm not sure why, he is academically ineligible at Morgan State because of those summer courses.

What is the point of this thread, I feel like yet another Cougill thread needs to be started?

How about a "Where are they now: The transfers of Iowa Basketball" oh wait there has been a few of those as well.

I wish Hubbard the best, but have no desire to know how he is doing unless Morgan State is on Iowa's schedule whe he is playing for them.

I still haven't been able to get a definitive answer on this--he took classes at Iowa, so isn't he a transfer that has to sit out a year before he can play? That might explain why he hasn't played for Morgan St this year.

I still haven't been able to get a definitive answer on this--he took classes at Iowa, so isn't he a transfer that has to sit out a year before he can play? That might explain why he hasn't played for Morgan St this year.

This is what i originally thought but i did some research and summer classes dont count. Theres something we are missing somewhere.

Either way, hes clearly not eligible in some shape or form dosen't matter why.

Im still curious to see what sort of a player he turns out to be.