Another slowww start.

StanziUSA

As a former NCAA athlete myself, I understood the importance of starting games quick and especially against lesser opponents. Iowa letting teams like this start hot and hang around the whole game is getting annoying. Iowa MIGHT win a game in the BTT then bounced after 1 Round in the ncaa tourney. When are these D1 athletes going to lead the importance of starting quick? God this is getting old, this isn’t coaching this is lack of execution (JON MILLER LOE) between Tyler Cook turning the ball over 12332 times in the first 3 minutes, J-Bo defense, and moss just dribbling the ball, this start vs RUTGERS IS HORRIBLE. Oops I called out players I might be banned or the Iowa media members might block me.

But guys.
The Lick years, remember?
Yea the go to way of the Iowa media members telling us not to be to hard on 18-23 year old MEN. Give me a break. This freaking team could be a 12 win team as easily as they are a 21 win team. Fucking pathetic.

Yea the go to way of the Iowa media members telling us not to be to hard on 18-23 year old MEN. Give me a break. This freaking team could be a 12 win team as easily as they are a 21 win team. Fucking pathetic.
Everyone of these Hawkeye players need to personally apologize to every damn fan in the stands. Every fan who spent their hard earned money today to watch this team get bent over and have their asses paddled right in front of their home crowd. These players seem to be just giving the Iowa faithful a big FU. Freakin blind homeless guy in the park would play better then these hacks

Everyone of these Hawkeye players need to personally apologize to every damn fan in the stands. Every fan who spent their hard earned money today to watch this team get bent over and have their asses paddled right in front of their home crowd. These players seem to be just giving the Iowa faithful a big FU. Freakin blind homeless guy in the park would play better then these hacks
But if the Iowa media members *cough cough* saw this they would tel you you’re an asshole for pointing out the obvious. It’s OBVIOUS these guys don’t want to play the rest of the season. F their feelings, don’t go to another game. Or better yet the coach should recruit the guys that Rutgers has, they have 12 wins and are at least competing! Hell the are fucking up a team that’s trying to earn a 4 seed in the tournament!!!!! Jesus Christ I’m done with playing paddy cake with these little boys we call Iowa basketball.

Latest posts