Announcer just said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ginger at 6 ft 8, are you kidding me! I normally don't have sound is he normally this big of an a**hole?

The ginger at 6 ft 8, are you kidding me! I normally don't have sound is he normally this big of an a**hole?

I don't know if he's so much an ******* as he's just so stupid that he doesn't know he's saying incredibly stupid stuff.

Ginger is derogatory...might get a reprimand for that comment

Agreed.

I think he used the Ginger comment earlier in the year. Not wanting to start a whole PC debate, but how is it any different from using the term "nappy headed" in describing a player?

I know one difference, Doyle is easily replaceable in comparison to Imus. Other that that, not much

I know one difference, Doyle is easily replaceable in comparison to Imus. Other that that, not much
He said the same thing about the Wisconsin player (forgot his name) when we were playing them last year and I laughed at it..... but he also said he is good and is going to be a good player for Iowa..... what is all the beef?

He said the same thing about the Wisconsin player (forgot his name) when we were playing them last year and I laughed at it..... but he also said he is good and is going to be a good player for Iowa..... what is all the beef?

"Ginger" is a derogatory term. The fact you find it funny doesn't change that fact.

If he said the same thing about the color of a person's skin instead of the color of a person's hair, he would get fired immediately. That's why it's a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts