Andre Mcdonald

Committed to Vandy
Andre McDonald - Yahoo! Sports

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I just saw it and thought I should share.

brian-kelly-scremaing_thumb.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good choice by the youngster. Ferentz won't let O'Keefe run his offense and soon we will be longing for the days when we had studs like Ochoa, Nordman or Brodell at WR. A Vandy education is right up there with a Northwestern education. Nice move and best of luck.

Look at a bio of their new head coach, James Franklin, and it may not be that much of a surprise. Hasn't proven himself as a head coach but has grown a reputation for his recruiting prowess at stops along the way......coached in the pros and college......been a WR coach at a number of stops, etc.

Is putting together a pretty strong recruiting class thus far in his first year there and has matched last year's victory total already this year with 2 wins. First black coach for any major sport at Vandy.

Ever since we got Coach Campbell from Michigan I thought that would attract a few more hihgly rated WR prospects, but that has not really panned out yet.

Ever since we got Coach Campbell from Michigan I thought that would attract a few more hihgly rated WR prospects, but that has not really panned out yet.

I'd argue that Keenan, Grant, etc. are solid recruits.

we had to go the juco route for CJ Jones and Mo Brown.

Also, keep in mind that our previous recruits were converted qb's (DJK, McNutt) or rb's (Brodell)

I think that he has upgraded our overall talent

I'd argue that Keenan, Grant, etc. are solid recruits.

we had to go the juco route for CJ Jones and Mo Brown.

Also, keep in mind that our previous recruits were converted qb's (DJK, McNutt) or rb's (Brodell)

I think that he has upgraded our overall talent

Brodell and DJK were recruited as WR though. Were both Jones and Brown JC, I didn't think both were.

after last saterdays lack of use of our top receiver why would he want to, and i am curious as to how long Campbell sticks around

Latest posts