Andre Dawson has committed....

A "Shonn Greene type back". Thats just funny. I'm not sure how much money he makes at Wash but I might be willing to to give him a small raise if he'll follow me around and crack jokes like that one all day.

Last edited:
Andre and the QB from Linn Mar (Will Roof--spelling?) are out recruiting for additional Cedar Rapids kids to go with them to UNI.

Andre is pretty close to his mom, as she has battled cancer during his high school career. This will give her a chance to be close to him and watch him play. I say good for him.

As far as Lombardi's comment that he is a Shonn Greene like back.......I talk anything that he says with a grain of salt.

Dawson is a good back, but he is no shonn green type back. He is smaller and a little quicker. he does not run physical, his hs films will show you, he liked to get outside and outrun everyone. he will be a good fit at UNI.

UNI is putting together a nice class, they got dawson and johsnon from clinton! Those two are some game-breakers and will def help out UNI.

yeah, i talked to a uni player, and he says that dawson could play right away along with Carlos Anderson. That'd be a good combo.

His bad knees will cut his career short and I doubt they'll hold up very well at all on the hard indoor surface of the uni-dome...but what were the Panthers supposed to do, tell a Hall of Famer, NO!?!?

Latest posts