And down goes USC!

Any time a cheating pr!ck like lane kiffin gets stuck with a loss is ok with me. The moar the merrier.

And to think, Stanford has a kid playing on D-Line that lived just 30 miles north of Iowa City that a decision was made not to give him a scholarship offer. David Parry (Linn-Mar) was offered a walk-on at Iowa and Stanford. He choose Stanford. Red-shirted his freshman year, earned a scholarship before his 2nd season. He is now getting more and more snaps at the NG/DT position. He is playing better every week.

And to think, Stanford has a kid playing on D-Line that lived just 30 miles north of Iowa City that a decision was made not to give him a scholarship offer. David Parry (Linn-Mar) was offered a walk-on at Iowa and Stanford. He choose Stanford. Red-shirted his freshman year, earned a scholarship before his 2nd season. He is now getting more and more snaps at the NG/DT position. He is playing better every week.

He would have left because of Kaz.

I think Stanford and Oregon only...Oregon is the better team as I picked them as a darkhorse to start the year. RB they have, Thomas could be the best player in the nation.

Latest posts