An Update on the "Like" button

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
This is from my tech:

We actually ran a security update across many vB forums. This update was the for the immediate removal of vBSEO. Yours was removed Thursday night. vBSEO is a plugin that was installed on your site to help with SEO, however the company (vbseo.com) has completely disappeared off the internet. Their domain is no longer registered to them and no one has heard from them. Since they have disappeared, there have been multiple security exploits that been released to the public. One of the latest exploits can allow a hacker to gain access to the database. Due to that, we preemptively took action and disabled the plugin for any clients who had it installed. The like button is an added feature of vBSEO and unfortunately the feature is now gone. We are also working with others on finding an alternative plugin. We've tried another Like plugin for other clients but it didn't work properly. I'll let you know if we find anything.

I have said some likable stuff in the past few days. I also am having a hard time remembering all the post I need to like. PLEASE HURRY.

Well I was gonna go with "Chad" & "Ostrich" but that seems a little redundant at this point.........

Latest posts