Amy Documented Cases?

FalseMirage

Does anyone know of anyone going insane from hearing "Boomer Sooner"?

They play the damn thing after every offensive play. I've even heard it played after an Oklahoma penalty.

I like Oklahoma football but if I hear Boomer Sooner one more time I just might snap.

You see what Boomer Sooner is doing to me? Pathetic!

fasolakia-snapping.jpg

You lost me.

One time I went to an after the bar party. I was already wasted before I left the bar. The next day when I woke up at home, I couldn't find my keys. I could vaguely remember going to an after the bar party but the only thing I could really remember was it was at a house that had a green front door and that it had a brass toilet.

I needed my keys so I did the only thing I could, I started walking the streets, looking for a house with a green door. After a couple hours I finally saw a house with a green door, so I walked up to it and knocked. A lady answered the door with a puzzled look on her face.

I explained to her that I had lost my keys at a party and the only thing I could remember was the party was at a house that had a green door and a brass toliet.

Just then she turns and yells into the house "hey Harry, here's the guy that sh!t in your tuba! "

No, but I about lost it during a Tennessee women's basketball game at CHA once. I was sitting in the section next to their band and I think if I'd heard Rocky Top one more time I might have shoved one of the band members into a trumpet. To this day I still cringe whenever I hear that song.

One time I went to an after the bar party. I was already wasted before I left the bar. The next day when I woke up at home, I couldn't find my keys. I could vaguely remember going to an after the bar party but the only thing I could really remember was it was at a house that had a green front door and that it had a brass toilet.

I needed my keys so I did the only thing I could, I started walking the streets, looking for a house with a green door. After a couple hours I finally saw a house with a green door, so I walked up to it and knocked. A lady answered the door with a puzzled look on her face.

I explained to her that I had lost my keys at a party and the only thing I could remember was the party was at a house that had a green door and a brass toliet.

Just then she turns and yells into the house "hey Harry, here's the guy that sh!t in your tuba! "

:D LMAO

Latest posts