All Conference Teams announced

Tough break for the LBs. A lot of good LBs in the B1G this season.

In many years Morris and Hitch could have easily be 1st team and Kirksey 2nd team.

I would disagree with CJF and probably Lowery. Funchess had a better year than CJF.

My problem is and the ESPN B1G Blog hit the nail on the head, Funchess isn't a tight end. He is generally taken out on running plays, because he is a terrible blocker. To me a B1G tight end should be able to run block, run routes and catch TD's. Not saying CJF is worthy of All-B1G 1st or 2nd team for that matter. If you count the number of times he got a false start in the red zone or on 3rd downs alone would make me take a second look.

Kirksey plays the spot that doesn't rack up stats, but he deserves at least 2nd team.

Love seeing big Carl get 2nd team. He deserves it.

Congrats to all the Hawks.

i hate to say this or ask this but what did cjf do that was so outstanding? If it's blocking, ok, I don't see that on TV very often.

i hate to say this or ask this but what did cjf do that was so outstanding? If it's blocking, ok, I don't see that on TV very often.

He is a very good blocker, but if you think of how much more wide open some teams are and how little teams utilize their TEs, you could argue that he was the best TE in the league, even if it may have been by default. Still a very good player and, IMO deserving, but similar, maybe, to the pro bowl fullback.

He's a very good player, just not an otherworldly like player that fans hoped he would be. He was a very good blocker, and had a solid receiving year. He also was probably our most important redzone player. Not only did he score, but the threat he posed opened up opportunities for other players, particularly JR to run some TDs in.

One of the biggest improvements of this team from last year was TD scoring in the redzone. I think CJF had a huge year for us in that regard.

Just glad to see some of our boys get the recognition.....it's been a great season, and hopefully a bowl win keeps the momentum heading in the right direction for next year.....hats off to those who made it, and those that didn't, it will give'em something to shoot for next year...

Latest posts