Alabama v Auburn

big10fan

Can't believe that I'm rooting for Alabama.
Man, they just marched down the field for that first TD.

7-0 Alabama up early in the 1st

Last edited:
Long TD to Jones, Bama up 14-0 with 8 to go in the 1st. huge blown coverage by the secondary.

I'm with you, 'fan, I'm pulling for bama but I'm not entirely comfortable with the feeling. I just HATE cheezdik a lot more than I hate Saban.
Also, I like to watch any smug undefeated team take a beat-down. :mad:

Alabama is obviously good up 14-0, however it's way, way to early. Cam Newton is the real deal. I still see this game being a good one in the end.

Auburn is a fraud no big surprise. Unfortunately TCU or Boise don't have to play at 'Bama on the road to the title game.

they just showed that auburn has the 100th ranked pass D in the nation!
how can they be that bad and still be undefeated? all cam newton, i guess.

I'm whole-heartedly pulling for 'Bama. I actually enjoy watching them play, they go hard and have some exciting players. Plus, I want to see Oregon and Boise State in the NCG.

OK...this is perfect. PERFECT.

First off...Auburn loses big.
2nd-ly (a stretch I know)....Oregon loses to AZ

That elevates TCU and Boise into the NC game.

And THAT ladies and gentleman will toll the death knell of this travesty called the BCS. The big-school-cartel suits will blow a collective cranium gasket when the big-schools are shut out of the NC game, forcing (finally!) a playoff scenerio.

If you want to end the sham of the BCS once and for all, root root root for Alabama and AZ to win today!

Latest posts