Alabama recruiting question

they can sign more but only 25 can make it to campus. they probably will have at least one that can't qualify

Its the Sec get used to it.

oh i know that, but it will be interesting to see if the conference has the balls to challenge one of their darlings. cheaters will always find a way to cheat, and there still are no rules on "cutting" players to meet the 85 limit, but i thought the SEC put the class cap at 25. we'll see if that was just a suggestion...

Will be interesting to see how long it takes for this policy to show on the field. Might start making sense to keep an eye on early lower ranked commitments to SEC programs.

The ones they don't sign this year, Coach will get them a job on campus somewhere, give them a letter stating they will be on the team next year. I thought players signed a letter of intent, not coaches. Got to love the SEC!!

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/01/15/nick-saban-tells-star-atlanta-rb-to-wait-until-next-year-to-sign-with-alabama/

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/01/15/nick-saban-tells-star-atlanta-rb-to-wait-until-next-year-to-sign-with-alabama/

You actually expect the SEC to enforce a rule? The only rule they enforce/follow is the unwritten rule of you have to cheat to win.

No one in the Big 10 is currently in any trouble with the NCAA, correct? I am so tired of this obsession people on this board has with the SEC. We are like the little guys with our noses pressed up against the big shot window. Saban is a genius, he knows what to do and how to do it and has never been in any trouble with the NCAA. Maybe we should expect our coaches to be a smart as Saban and as good of coaches as Saban and his staff are.

No one in the Big 10 is currently in any trouble with the NCAA, correct? I am so tired of this obsession people on this board has with the SEC. We are like the little guys with our noses pressed up against the big shot window. Saban is a genius, he knows what to do and how to do it and has never been in any trouble with the NCAA. Maybe we should expect our coaches to be a smart as Saban and as good of coaches as Saban and his staff are.

Serious?

I was being sarcastic. The Big 10 is no where near squeaky clean as people on this board would want to believe. Yes, Iowa is, but not he conference. I am just tired of this obsession with bringing down the SEC when all they do is win championships. We just look like jealous little school kids when all we do is bad mouth the winners.

I was being sarcastic. The Big 10 is no where near squeaky clean as people on this board would want to believe. Yes, Iowa is, but not he conference. I am just tired of this obsession with bringing down the SEC when all they do is win championships. We just look like jealous little school kids when all we do is bad mouth the winners.

well if you don't think oversigning is the difference, i don't know what to tell you.

Latest posts