AJ Derby

Yeah, the announcers were talking about his dad playing with Biels on the same defense. No mention of Zach though.

He's playing for a better coach in the best college football conference in america - doubt he's lost a lot of sleep over his decision.

Lol if Ferentz is coaching that Arkansas team, they lose by 30. Ferentz couldn't even beat ISU at home, you think he's taking the 6th ranked team in the country to to on the road?

Almost beat OSU at the Horseshoe. So yeah think he could have a chance. Has beaten Florida, LSU and South Carolina in bowl games.

Almost beat OSU at the Horseshoe. So yeah think he could have a chance. Has beaten Florida, LSU and South Carolina in bowl games.

When the best you can do is point to games that happened a decade ago, you don't have much of an argument. Ferentz's offense could barely get a first down against an SEC team last year, Ohio St got smoked by the only two decent teams they played last year.

When the best you can do is point to games that happened a decade ago, you don't have much of an argument. Ferentz's offense could barely get a first down against an SEC team last year, Ohio St got smoked by the only two decent teams they played last year.

Beat South Carolina in 2009. I realize your memory or math skills must be diminished. Like most fans these days you can only think about what happened last week. I'll give Kirk some credit for what happened in the past.

It ain't no love affair. Ferrets is a good coach and probably an even better human being. Bert you probably wouldn't leave alone in a room with your 19 yr old daughter, but HN is one of the few places in the universe where the question of Bert being the better coach is up for debate.

Beat South Carolina in 2009. I realize your memory or math skills must be diminished. Like most fans these days you can only think about what happened last week. I'll give Kirk some credit for what happened in the past.

I could be wrong, but didn't Bielema win three straight B10 Championship Games right before he packed up for Arkansas? If you are trying to figure out how good of a coach he is, that is fairly recent, and I would say the fact that he was courted by a program that is a quality program (I personally think many people think they are better than they really are) in the premier football conference is telling as well. It tells me a lot of people think highly of his coaching, and his highest level of success is much more recent than that of our coach.

i think it is hard to make the case that KF is the better coach between the two at this point in time, despite the Arkansas record in the BB tenure to date.

I could be wrong, but didn't Bielema win three straight B10 Championship Games right before he packed up for Arkansas? If you are trying to figure out how good of a coach he is, that is fairly recent, and I would say the fact that he was courted by a program that is a quality program (I personally think many people think they are better than they really are) in the premier football conference is telling as well. It tells me a lot of people think highly of his coaching, and his highest level of success is much more recent than that of our coach.

i think it is hard to make the case that KF is the better coach between the two at this point in time, despite the Arkansas record in the BB tenure to date.

The last one was 2012 when Badgers finished third in Legends because OSU and PSU were both ineligible because of sanctions so that one was kind of dubious. I'm not saying Bielema is a bad coach, I just don't believe he is really any better than Kirk. And let's face it he had Alvarez as AD which is way better than Barta.

Latest posts