AIRBHG strikes again? Jason White to transfer?

Considering he was just granted an extension this off season and most people thought he was gone anyway as an outgoing Senior I'm not really sure this qualifies as an AIRBHG appearance.

It's ok guys, I let AIRBHG thru on this one. I figured my time would be better spent this year keeping him away from Canzeri, Bullock and Garmon. I saw no harm in letting him take Jason White.

It was strange considering he (I thought) had finally earned a scholarship. But this was in the Gazette story a couple days ago I think...

Quick Slants — Alvis, Davis wade into spring practice | TheGazette
White moves on after all
Running back Jason White walked out on senior day last season as a junior. There were rumors he was set to return to the Hawkeyes on scholarship this winter. Those were wrong.
White wasn’t listed on Iowa’s spring roster. He will try to find playing time next fall at a smaller school.

This is genius. I want to thank Mr. White for using himself as a sacrificial lamb in hopes this will appease the AIRBHG. This is just crazy enough to work.

Too late. We are screwed.

Son of a...:mad:

Sorry guys, I ruined everything. Alas, it was all for not Jason. You can come back now.

By the way TM, I was in your old stomping grounds (Corydon) a couple weeks ago. Ate at that restaurant at the corner of the square, the name is escaping me now though. It was pretty good steak though, I remember that.

I believe this is kinda like the s word in golf. It should never be mentioned in polite company.

Wait.

OK. Forget it.

Son of a...:mad:

Sorry guys, I ruined everything. Alas, it was all for not Jason. You can come back now.

By the way TM, I was in your old stomping grounds (Corydon) a couple weeks ago. Ate at that restaurant at the corner of the square, the name is escaping me now though. It was pretty good steak though, I remember that.

Ludlow's? Best steak around, IMO. It's actually not even as good as it used to be, though. And their onion rings are tops. A little pricey, but generally worth it. I actually worked there for two years when I was in high school, too.

AIRBHG is like Lord Voldemort. You dont say his name loud but utter it in a hushed voice because he is never really gone-- just lurking in the shadows

Ludlow's? Best steak around, IMO. It's actually not even as good as it used to be, though. And their onion rings are tops. A little pricey, but generally worth it. I actually worked there for two years when I was in high school, too.

That's the place. Remember, you have to keep the prices up to keep the proles out;)

It's ok guys, I let AIRBHG thru on this one. I figured my time would be better spent this year keeping him away from Canzeri, Bullock and Garmon. I saw no harm in letting him take Jason White.

You son of a *****!

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Too late. We are screwed.

God Dammit. We might as well drag Garmon out back and shoot his knee caps off.

Bump.

Nice work buddy.

Latest posts