Advice needed for 1st trip to B1G basketball tourney

First trip to Indy for the tourney, staying out by the airport and have a few questions:

1. Better to pay for parking at the stadium or take public transportation?

2. Is there a B1G fan experience? If so, worth checking out?

3. NCAA musuem or B1G musuem - worth doing?

4. Anything downtown we don't want to miss?

Thanks for the advice, look forward the Hawks dominating in Indy!

I started a similar thread about 4 weeks ago. Input:

#1--buy your first day's tickets now, then scalp tickets when other teams lose and fans leave. I did this. About $125 for first day's tickets...good seats.
#2--get your hotels fast. I am paying $125/night for 2 nights downtown, then am moving out for 1/2 the price (I'll know my way around by then I hope)
#3--I'll end up paying parking garage rates, but, the downtown hotels wanted in excess of $200/night the last two nights. No thanks.
#4--Good question about the B1G experience. I imagine a few bars will turn into "iowa" bars for example if they keep winning and fans stick around
#5--I don't have a roommate for the first two nights yet.....if you want to split...PM me.

I started a similar thread about 4 weeks ago. Input:

#1--buy your first day's tickets now, then scalp tickets when other teams lose and fans leave. I did this. About $125 for first day's tickets...good seats.
#2--get your hotels fast. I am paying $125/night for 2 nights downtown, then am moving out for 1/2 the price (I'll know my way around by then I hope)
#3--I'll end up paying parking garage rates, but, the downtown hotels wanted in excess of $200/night the last two nights. No thanks.
#4--Good question about the B1G experience. I imagine a few bars will turn into "iowa" bars for example if they keep winning and fans stick around
#5--I don't have a roommate for the first two nights yet.....if you want to split...PM me.

Public transportation to downtown is practically non-existent. Definitely plan to drive and park. If u could swing it financially u would enjoy staying downtown much better. Downtown Indy is a good experience with everything u need within walking distance.

Latest posts