Ads with sound today

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
I see (hear them) and have sent several complaints to the provider...ticks me off too..sorry about this.

My Windows gives me a pop-up saying there is a background scrip!t running...which would slow down my computer...which it does.

They've been having the same problem on CF (same ads, so I'm guessing it's the same provider). Chris has gotten them taken down several time, only to have them come back again. He sounds like he's about to cut ties with that particular provider.

They've been having the same problem on CF (same ads, so I'm guessing it's the same provider). Chris has gotten them taken down several time, only to have them come back again. He sounds like he's about to cut ties with that particular provider.

The ad providers don't want these sneaking through either...we can toggle a switch to turn them off, but some companies play games...and basically its goin to come down to me telling them I have more options than just them.

We'll keep working on it, because I don't like them either.

My Windows gives me a pop-up saying there is a background scrip!t running...which would slow down my computer...which it does.

You're still running Windows 97, so your results don't really count. :D

Latest posts