Add BB Code Instructions for Videos

For Youtube all I do is copy the url and paste it in the message...nothing else.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPasg1fXf9E]Iowa Hawkeyes Football Entrance versus Penn State - YouTube[/ame]

For Youtube all I do is copy the url and paste it in the message...nothing else.

Thanks. Many sites use the [youtube]value[/youtube] tag. But with no instructions it is unclear. Some sites use [video]value[/video] for those other than youtube. I had a video from cnbc I wanted to post, but when I used the url or embeded code it just displayed text.

Thanks. Many sites use the [youtube]value[/youtube] tag. But with no instructions it is unclear. Some sites use [video]value[/video] for those other than youtube. I had a video from cnbc I wanted to post, but when I used the url or embeded code it just displayed text.

That happens to me alot, is there something out there to fix this?

I am thinking more and more about going to vbulletin's 4th version vs xenforo...and the embed options and practices are more inclusive than what we have now. This will happen sometime in April.

Latest posts