ACC/B1G Challenge Games Thread

HawkeyeHypnosis

ACC leads 4-2. Wisky is on at 6 vs Virginia on ESPN2, Northwestern plays NC State on ESPNU at 6:30, Purde & Boston College at 8:00 on ESPN 2, Nebby vs Miami on ESPNU at 8:30.

Not a part of the challenge but Nova plays Pitt on Fox Sports 1 at 7. Anyone watching basketball this evening?

Was going to watch the Wisc Virginia game until I heard the woman announcer that always does the football games on ESPN2

We have to get to 5-5. This may very well be the only time I pull for Wisconsin all year...including the NCAA Tournament.

ACC leads 4-2. Wisky is on at 6 vs Virginia on ESPN2, Northwestern plays NC State on ESPNU at 6:30, Purde & Boston College at 8:00 on ESPN 2, Nebby vs Miami on ESPNU at 8:30.

Not a part of the challenge but Nova plays Pitt on Fox Sports 1 at 7. Anyone watching basketball this evening?

Nova plays Penn, not Pitt.

Was going to watch the Wisc Virginia game until I heard the woman announcer that always does the football games on ESPN2

Mute the TV and put on some tunes...that is normally what I try when the announcers are horrible, so I listen to a lot of music.

She is annoying as hell, but I'm watching anyway. And i don't like what I'm seeing. WI is a helluva lot better than I expected.:mad:

Not the same person. Beth Mowins is the one who is the football announcer on espn2. Doris Burke is the announcer for Wisconsin - Virginia game. Actually, I only remember Burke calling NBA games as ESPN's 2nd or 3rd NBA announcing crew - don't remember her doing any college games but I could be mistaken.

Not the same person. Beth Mowins is the one who is the football announcer on espn2. Doris Burke is the announcer for Wisconsin - Virginia game. Actually, I only remember Burke calling NBA games as ESPN's 2nd or 3rd NBA announcing crew - don't remember her doing any college games but I could be mistaken.

I like Doris Burke, but prefer to not listen to announcers unless Iowa is playing. Burke does a lot of the early Saturday games on the "U" if I remember correctly.

Early games going as expected. Wisconsin and Ohio State both are going to win and NW is on its way to a loss. B1G trailing 5 - 4 but with three B1G home games in the late matchups (UNC @ MSU, Boston College @ Purdue, Miami @ Nebby) the B1G should be able to at least get to 6 - 6.

She is annoying as hell, but I'm watching anyway. And i don't like what I'm seeing. WI is a helluva lot better than I expected.:mad:

+1

They have an impressive set of wins. Thought they'd miss those interior guys and thought the defense would suffer. It hasn't

Latest posts