A&M President given authority to decide conference affiliation

eyekwah

This article is following a plan laid out for A&M leaving the Big XII. It is believed by some that ESPN is trying to head off A&M leaving for the SEC.

Texas A&M president will decide Aggie's conference future | KETK

The article below is a well written article of how conflicted ESPN is in the conference realignment story. It is quite long, but details how ESPN is trying to protect its corporate interest.

ESPN's Contract Issues with Texas A&M Illustrate Larger ESPN Problem : Outkick The Coverage

Last edited:
here's a question would the B1G consider Texas A&M, I don't know if they have the academic qualifications but would bring a big TV market and wider span for the BTN. Texas A&M could bolt with a double barrel salute one to the Big 12 and one to ESPN

I really hope the LHN just tanks, not because I don't like Texas but because I would love nothing more than seeing ESPN lose a ton of money on this.

This article is following a plan laid out for A&M leaving the Big XII. It is believed by some that ESPN is trying to head off A&M leaving for the SEC.

Texas A&M president will decide Aggie's conference future | KETK

The article below is a well written article of how conflicted ESPN is in the conference realignment story. It is quite long, but details how ESPN is trying to protect its corporate interest.

ESPN's Contract Issues with Texas A&M Illustrate Larger ESPN Problem : Outkick The Coverage

The analysis by Outkick The Coverage is really good and poses A LOT of interesting questions about conference realignment as it relates to ESPN. However, you can't talk about the future of conference realignment without adding conference (or school) networks to the equation. That's not say that ESPN won't be involved in those undertakings but it will definitely change their role significantly. And some of the points made by OKTC may no longer be relevant in that new era if the predominate model is based on revenue sharing rather than explicit dollar amounts.

here's a question would the B1G consider Texas A&M, I don't know if they have the academic qualifications but would bring a big TV market and wider span for the BTN. Texas A&M could bolt with a double barrel salute one to the Big 12 and one to ESPN
Nebraska doesn't have the academic qualifications, but they still let them in...

We can try to swear! We just have to tell the kids to earmuff. Then We can say s h I t , c o c k, balls all we want Haha.

I can barely watch espn since they became so biased.

Latest posts