a little lost

hawkstar1980

it may be just me but it sure seems we have a lot of players who look a little lost in our half court offense. or is it maybe that they just havnt found their roles yet early in the season. I see white alot of times lookin like he dont know what to do if it isnt in transition. and even marble who should be taking the bull by the horns seems to take a back seat alot. we need a leader! somebody needs to step up on this team soon and let everybody else know when were in trouble give me the ball because im the man im capt. hawkeye put me on ur shoulders! whose it gonna be? eventually it will be gessel if not this year maybe next, i see flashes of really good! right now though its by commitee but im ready for a leader! and that leader will direct so we dont look so lost sometimes.

Personally I would like to see both White and Marble be a little more selfish. We need more scoring out of both of them if this team is going to succeed.

Personally I would like to see both White and Marble be a little more selfish. We need more scoring out of both of them if this team is going to succeed.

I agree that both of them need to be more selfish at times. White, I think has been hampered by that wrist, probably causing him to think twice about driving.

I agree that both of them need to be more selfish at times. White, I think has been hampered by that wrist, probably causing him to think twice about driving.

Understatement of this young season: Marble and White need to be a little more selfish. White's wrist is bothering him more than he's leading on.

Latest posts