90% of ISU fans on Cyfan

That's a weird place to find an ISU bias. If I were you, I'd e-mail the mayor of the internet to have this issue rectified immediately.

There's often a lot of change from week 1 to week 2 in college football. Look at 2005, 2009, or 2011 to see that demonstrated.

That's a weird place to find an ISU bias. If I were you, I'd e-mail the mayor of the internet to have this issue rectified immediately.

No, because HERBY is teh mayor of le internet, and you know what that means.

Why wouldn't they feel confident?

Have them rolling through us next Saturday and blowing us out.

Iowa wins by 1 over Northern Illinois and ISU wins by double digits against Tulsa. Hawks had a lot of new faces play their first meaningful snaps on Saturday and escaped with a win. Should be a good game Saturday.

Re: Why wouldn't they feel confident?

Iowa wins by 1 over Northern Illinois and ISU wins by double digits against Tulsa. Hawks had a lot of new faces play their first meaningful snaps on Saturday and escaped with a win. Should be a good game Saturday.
My thoughts exactly. Should be a great game...still hoping to scalp some tickets for my first game in Kinnick.

Goes both ways. You guys said you would blow us out last year too after we nearly lost to UNI. Don't read CF if it bothers you because its going to happen.

yes, there are a few homers on here, but more cynics. haven't noticed that in my ISU friends (and I actually have a few of those).

If the opposite were true going into this game, each site would be thinking differently. Remember, Jantz always has 3 interceptions in him.

:D

If the opposite were true going into this game, each site would be thinking differently. Remember, Jantz always has 3 interceptions in him.

:D
Only 1 yesterday though and it wasn't entirely his fault (receiver tipped the ball up backwards).

Have them rolling through us next Saturday and blowing us out.

You must have poor reading comprehension, most score predictions on CF are in the 3 to 10 range tops. I'm glad the over optimistic posters are the ones you only base it off.

Just like here, there are overly optimistic posters everywhere.

You're allowed to be an unabashed homer on your own message board. Don't know why we would complain about it.

Unrelated note, Iowa probably wins by 30 on Saturday.

Latest posts