9 of 12 BIG conference losses by double digits.

Lickliter's last team had 10 double digit losses in the BIG conference. I can easily see losing the next 3 games by double digits. MSU, @OSU and @ Michigan. That leaves games against Indiana, @ Minn and NW to try and keep from taking Lick's title of Hawkeye futility.

you know what ya'll problem is?

you have far too many Fks to give.

I gave my last one back in November. I'm at peace.

empty-pocket-clipart-marketing-empty-pockets.jpg

"Coach, Gary is on the phone, wants to do your annual performance review...you had an appointment with him at 1"

"Tell him I am not available"

"Gary says that fine, we will do it again next year"

"Coach, Gary is on the phone, wants to do your annual performance review...you had an appointment with him at 1"

"Tell him I am not available"

"Gary says that fine, he’ll just give you a raise, contract extension, raise your buy-out, and call it good. You can sign the contract whenever you get around to it"

Fixed it for you.

Not playing any defense is killing this team. If they were playing defense for an entire game, some of these games would be a lot closer, I believe. Is it lack of ability or lack of interest? I don't know - it doesn't really matter this year, it's clear with the season winding down, nothing is going to change much, if at all. For the future, a lack of interest can be fixable, an inability cannot.

That's why I'm not optimistic about this team maturing into a winner.

Agree, hard to see it right now when only 4-5 of our players are really Big Ten level players, and out of those 4 or 5 maybe 2 are starters on many teams. Weiskamp will make it 6, but he can't make up for the lack of athleticism everywhere else.