7 Got 6!

hoffman22103

Great hard hitting game love the call at the end:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlY0Ygjkoto]Iowa vs Michigan St Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

I think this game kind of showed MSU's thugness on defense at least, there were quite a few cheap shots in the game. I expect to see more this week. In a way I don't mind the thugness, as it shows fearlessness, but the entire Gholston eye gouging incedent this season went way too far. I do wonder if it is coached into them in some way. I can promise you we will see some cheap shots on JVB as they will try to intimidate him.

Good video, but I always liked this one better:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4T_WlSX9Qw]2009 Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Michigan State Spartans Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Watching highlights of that game gives me chills! Was such an exciting game. Remember all the screaming we did in our living room. Remember also watching videos later of the reaction in bars and other houses across the country. Very exciting!

We were living in an apartment on the top floor at the time and I was jumping up and down and yelling so loud that the neighbors came to the door to make sure everything was ok. I told them with my raspy, alcohol infused voice that things were fantastic because Iowa just won their football game. They kind of looked at me like wow this guy is weird. That's when I knew I needed my own house to celebrate!

I drove up to East Lansing from Chicago. Incredible game and finish. I jogged back to the car in fear of my life!!!!!!!

People ripped me up walking to the game, no violance, just a lot of sh** talk. Didn't feel like getting beat up after the game, was by myself. hauled a** to the car, night game it was!!!!

My wife and I also went to this game. Outside of Ohio State, MSU has had the most obnoxious, arrogant, rude fans of any game i have been to. This was my wife's second game she had ever been to, and said even though the ending was amazing, if the fans were like that any where else, she would not go again.

After watching the highlights, and what he has done this year, I think Binns is one of the best I have seen in a long time at batting down passes!

Latest posts